Thursday, March 12

Injured

| |

I accidentally injured my left eyes in this morning while I'm bathing.. bcz of my finger nails..
I wonder how can i make it until like tat..
Its look so terrible n ugly..
I'm worry when n whether it will recover?..
Mummy not yet recover than now my turn.. -.-




Its reli look sxx...

------------------------------------------



Early in the morning need to attend two lecturer onwards with my tired Soul..
I keep sleep in the lecturer hall when it is break time.. @.@
But.. this sudd come out..



It is a blood.. with the short body n dumb action.. hahaha XD
For promote Blood Donate activities..

------------------------------------------------------------


Last Friday.. My marketing group was in black..
5 of us from left: Hyu, me, Jason w, Mc, Panda
So ngam.. XD


2 comments:

top
yanyanz7 said...

aiyooo, your eye~
hey shud be careful lo!
got see doctor ornot?
it seems serius lel..

Brenda said...

Yalorr.. Look so ugly n terrible..
I din see doctor..
But i got put eye glo.. n better a bit ledi..

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space