Friday, June 5

Little cuties

| |



Little cuties

3.6.09
While break time, I went to a cafe with my classmates..


Panda Brenda Mc Jason



Have a look at this funny video..
My classmates playing cards n have a girl shouted like no buddy business.. XD
Funny part at the end of the video..


Cuties!!!

Click the photo to enlarge..

Can u guess who is this little boy??
Is PANDA~~~
He is freaking cute!! Its made me laugh out loud..

click the photo to enlarge..

Who is the (left side) little boy which is looking at the cake??
Is MC~~~ XD




Mc~~



Mc celebrated birthday at kinder garden .. Spot his ears~ XD
*Nowadays I'm in busy, panic coll's life!! Hate it.. so tough, stress, trouble!
--------------------------------------

N this.. I promised kerlee that I will use it.. hehe..




*Nowadays I'm in busy, panic coll's life!! Hate it.. so tough, stress, trouble!

4 comments:

top
P A N D A ™ said...

omg . u really upload my pic .
u know what's copyright reserved ah ?
arghhhh ~ now everyone can see it ady . arghhhh =D

Brenda said...

U should thx me..
Everyone know ur cute face..
I'm promoting for u~

kerlee28 said...

hahaha....his face didnt has a big changes....

Brenda said...

yayaya!! totally never change.. XD

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space