Wednesday, August 5

negative 200

| |

4/8



Today such a bad day..
Today is the bad day ever in my college..
Y??
Yea.. I think my limit ledi 170.. If reach 200 i don know what I will do..
I do not show it not means I'm nothing..
If u guys reli understand the situation and think it.. U will know y..
This is a reality world.. No ppl will lame until purposely do some fool things on u..
I wrote this not bcz I wan demonstrate anything.. I just wan to write out my feeling... If anyone don like just can click the X and exit..
Human will sad, will mad.. I'm human too.. Not only ppl who showing sad face need to be protect.. No matter how tough a ppl is also will fall down..
I no need to be a faker.. So now I tell u that I'M NOT HAPPY, I don need to pretend like happy.. I don need others sympathy..


---------------------------------

Back to normal..
I just finished preparation for tomorrow eng presentation.. It is the last assign in this Sem..
I would like to say Hurray~~!
I hate this sem...
I'm AWAITING next SEM!! R u waiting it too?? pray for it!!

4 comments:

top
yanyanz7 said...

next sem will be more tough and annoying, just wait ba
hahaXD

Brenda said...

yea.. tat is right too..
but i just hope next sem assign those things can manage better.. haha..

P A N D A ™ said...

uh-hem ,
don't worry !
i understand geh , coz im smart ass .
wahahah =) take it easy girl ,
everything will be gone smooth !
cheer =)

Brenda said...

Thx a lot!! we r smart ass!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space