So can relax n blog a while.. :)
30/8
Merdeka's Eve @ Irene house..

Game
Galss...
nice
Eat.. we always do!!
4/9
Myen bday @ her house

Wish all ur dreamsss come true!!
5/9
Celebrated myen bday @ puchong shabu-shabu
(Some sopor still haven send me the photo)
On the way..

This time is my big pig!
Bcz b4 tat night she overnight at baby house.. So, saturday she is in the car..
After dinner went to The Curve there for movie..
Orphan!! Quite horror n shocked... While watching my heart keep beating so loud..
Like it!!

The gal who call Esther in the poster in movie jz a little gal.. but actually quite mutual..

She jz twelve years old..
But I prefer this little gal.. Max.. Soo cute..

*If u like horror movie can have a look on it..
6/9
Dad's bday @ korean restaurant..
Actually daddy bday is on 7th..
But bcz of I wan revision on Monday.. So celebrated it on 6th..
My lovely family.. (one bro, 2 sis)
After that go my aunt's house visited my 'biao zhi nv' that jz came back from guang zhou..
She is such a little cutie..
I cant believe tat her Cantonese's pronunciation is even better than me.. I speak Cantonese for 19 years edi but She speak it for only 3 years.. She talk like hong kong ppl.. Thumb up!!
Panda n Weiwei should learn from her!! XD
7/9
Is seventh again..
Hope tat our's seventh is unlimited..
+today is 090909.. I saw many ppl mentioned about it..
Between.. I found that today is my Bmp tutor's wedding.. Congratzz u bcome lou chan.. haha..
take a nap n continue memorize my tomorrow Be-paper..
0 comments:
Post a Comment