Hao n me bring grandma to 1u again..
She wan to buy Nike sports shoes bcz November she wan go UK trip.. How in..
Yea.. We eat Japanese food again.. But the different is this time we order much..
Full n satisfy.. But i hungry till forget snap any photo..
After that baby fetch grandma to aunt house.. bcz we wan see qingqing a while..
She still cute.. I love her Cantonese slang..
Lastly, went baby house.. Keep painting his nails.. Haha.. Fun~!
Happy day.. Love u.. I know u very tired..
.
.*Holidays quite boring.. Waiting sat,sun,Mon, Tues,wed.. Hope will have a nice day..
N at here I wan to say tat 'Lau weiwei, Gan ai ling.. Both of u better can go on next week.!!!'
Without u guys reli not fun.. :p
4 comments:
haha..lol...
wan lik dat ma?>.whole world noe lo..
prob nt at me lo...
tam irene's ma..
don care.. U n her muz go..
Go edi only suan.. hahaha..
so ba dao perempuan ni =.=
lau wei wei , u didnt go .
i ask for the cancellation of the trip . blek :P
yup yup..
Calcel if she not going.. Bahahaa..
Post a Comment