7th of october not only my me n him's big day but also yan2 19's birthday..
Is ur turn.. haha...
Who is her?? I don't know wan to say she is my cousin or friend.. haha.. Know her for 19 years..
All the best for u!!!
I missed the first(7th) celebration..
But i attended the 2nd(11th) one..
We went to Cone Pizza for the celebration..




Me n bday gal...

My sapor BFF... (ignore my fat face)
Is ur turn.. haha...
Who is her?? I don't know wan to say she is my cousin or friend.. haha.. Know her for 19 years..
All the best for u!!!
I missed the first(7th) celebration..
But i attended the 2nd(11th) one..
We went to Cone Pizza for the celebration..




Me n bday gal...

My sapor BFF... (ignore my fat face)
She is 18 now but studying degree.. faster than us.. so paiseh..
Busy school life had started..
All the best for us!!

1 comments:
thx alot^^
Post a Comment