Wednesday, July 21

Diploma's convo

| |


Finally come to my Diploma convocation.
Many people may think it is just a simple ceremony, but for me it is meaningful, because I really have worked hard for the two years and get the achievement. By the way, advance diploma is really killing me and make me exhausted now.

18/7/10
Before come to my convo, Baby put her into the flower.. =)



One of my silly sister missed to attend my convo =X

Both of us..<3



And finally with my crazy people!!



*21/7
I have a strong feeling as something is going to happen; something that I really don't want to see it again. I remember few years ago, that incident really hurt me a lot. No one knows after a few years I'm still very sensitive to anything that related to it. I really prefer the current situation, so don't let it change.. ok?? I appreciate....


0 comments:

top
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space