Monday, September 13

Lesson

| |

Just back from Lagkawi trip..
I'm lack of sleep and super duper tired right now...

How about the trip?
One word - MEANINGFUL..
But I did enjoyed myself in the whole trip..

I just finished my call with him and we really get disappointed on something.. You guys may enjoy in the process but at the same time have you ever think that- that person who get involved really enjoy what you are trying to do? He enjoy or she enjoy? For someone enjoyment, you can sacrifice someone happiness as well? Is it thats the reason get F off? It is not worth that because of other person and make the friendship change..

One more things, no matter it is did by who.. I have to tell YOU tat, photo doesn't means everything.. How much you took or how closed you took will not affect your real life..
And U can delete a photo but not a memory, this is what he told me.. I can delete it as well but I'm not doing it because it will just showing others your 'manners' .. If u feeling to delete it again, I have thousand of our photo.. U r welcome to do it..
And our relationship is how is non of who and who business.. Because you are not me or him..



I believe that nothing will get perfect by forcing..
'What is yours will be yours'.. At this moment it may be yours but who knows about the next seconds? Or it may be - non of the moment is belongs to you..!?

Respect others before you want others to respect you..

13/9/10
640am

0 comments:

top
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space