Sunday, March 15

Family

| |



Noon..
He fetched me go Metro Prima.. Bcz wanna ask whether where can fix my lappy..
But need to find out the resit.. Luckily just now i found it!!..
I'm thinking when I wan take it to fix.. bcz it will take at least 2 weeks-1 month for the fixing process.. Which means I cant use on that period..

We bring my porpor go there too..
Porpor in the middle.. n we hold her hand.. :)
As he say its look like two grandson holding grandma shoppin.. XD

She is my pretty n cute porpor..

*Believe me she is the most Hot n Cute grandma that hard to find..
-She love shopping..
-She love western food, fried food, ICE-CREAM-her favourite, Japanese food she accepted too..
-She love to see handsome n beauty.. (our family member's bf/gf muz get the beauty/hdsome pass first)
-She love make up n skin care.. She put mascara too.. XD
-She r open minded.. Won always say 'No.. cant do this.. No.. cant do that..'
-She love to follow our young generation.. Fashion~
-She treat our frens as her frens too..

I felt that I'm so lucky bcz i have a Great Grandma.. n it's always many ppl envy or jealous... hahaha..
Sorry^^



Night..


While I'm calling my parents for asking them where to dinner.. n I told them he will fetch me to meet them..
Unexpectedly.. my parents call him go as well..
I'm trying to help him reject it.. but failed..
So.. Dinner.. :)

*He get the handsome pass from my grandma.. Congratzz.. XD






night..
Xoxoxo..

5 comments:

top
P A N D A ™ said...

whoa . meet family ady o .
gan jiong nya . haha ^^
anyway . sweet yea !

yanyanz7 said...

y u promtoting popor???haha
wanna help her to get a partner too
ok,jk la~

kerlee28 said...

Hoh! Who is he?!

Brenda said...

haha..
Is the HE u know.. XD

kerlee28 said...

HAHAHA...
SO SWEET LOR~
JEALOUS AD LAR!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space