Saturday, March 14

N for Nice

| |

Today went to 1u for shop.. As he say he made a record today..
Bcz he shop n eat for almost 4 hours.. normally he jz go movie/eat n not for shop so long..
He said it is the first time like tat.. Special for me.. wahaha.. -.-
Plus those shop attracted him.. so faster save money huh.. XD

2nd things.. He acc me to Zanmai to had our lunch & dinner..
No choice.. Shusi for u today.. haha..
Nice~..


Foods

multiply by 4

He took this.. n it is reli nice.. I din noticed it b4.. Try it~




My favourite.. Salmon~



People

Ignore my injured eyes..



The naughty take it to cover me.. -.-



Naughty face..






After that continued our shopping plans..
I bought a lot of mask.. -.-
n this to cover my new born baby..




But I'm sad that the shoes that I wanna buy don hv my size..

B4 home we drink n chat at there for a while.. n I bought my favourite Japanese's ice-cream..
Yummy..
But we had no enough time to bring my lappy to repair.. mm...



Nice n Tired day.. :)




0 comments:

top
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space