Ermm.. I jz share what i remembered..
First-
Make a list(A) of 10 things that u think you need it in order to be totally make u happy..
As the Psychological researchers say normally many results tat they will put something similar in the list are..
U must admit that the above of ur list (A) is almost a basket of goodies right? But will its reli make u happy?? If u reli write that than u r focusing on what u don't have but not what u have..
U r depends on getting those A,B,C things to make u happy..
Second-
Conclusion:
The formula we should not have is 'If I only had X, I'll b happy.'
The formula we should have is 'If I get X, I'll focus on not having Y.'
:)
*To me I reli felt tat it is meaningful.. how about u??
U r depends on getting those A,B,C things to make u happy..
Second-
Now u have 2 list :
List A - The things u think u need in order to b happy
List B - The things/blessings u ledi have
Now from two of the list.. Choose each of it that u think is the best or u most need..
Example list A- Have a lot of money n list B- my parents are alive.
Which u rather have - Parents or Money?? For the billion dollars would u give up ur parents?
Or for those money n give up ur legs, eyes??
copyright....
'So if people already have a list of incredible blessings and are grumpy and dissatisfied, why should they believe that they would be happy if they had more things?'
List A - The things u think u need in order to b happy
List B - The things/blessings u ledi have
Now from two of the list.. Choose each of it that u think is the best or u most need..
Example list A- Have a lot of money n list B- my parents are alive.
Which u rather have - Parents or Money?? For the billion dollars would u give up ur parents?
Or for those money n give up ur legs, eyes??
copyright....
'So if people already have a list of incredible blessings and are grumpy and dissatisfied, why should they believe that they would be happy if they had more things?'
The formula we should not have is 'If I only had X, I'll b happy.'
The formula we should have is 'If I get X, I'll focus on not having Y.'
:)
*To me I reli felt tat it is meaningful.. how about u??

2 comments:
i like it . But , need to read twice only get it ! hohoh =) a little bit blur when 1st time read it ...
U not human ma.. so need read twice..
Actually when i read the article also read twice.. XD
Post a Comment