Early in the morning wake up for class...
But When i bathed till half I felt soo dizzy.. Immediately change clothes without finishing my bath.. -.-
Than laid on the bed.. N sudd stomach pain till I shouted my mum loudly!!!
She gave me medicine n put those Chinese 'perfume' on my stomach.. :(
I think today is first time din go for sem3's tutorial class..
Second.. I don't know wat happened to my lappy again..
So i made decision this sunday really want send back to repair..
I promise won't delay again..!! gua~
Friday, April 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wah! u oso absent o~
haha! me 2~
sick~ haiz~
JaSoNTan90
U reli sick o?? hahahaha
2 ppl ni , malas . phewwww !!!! still wanna pretend so pity macam tu ... ewwwww XP
wah!!!!
wat i reli sick oo....
lk dun belif oni~
hahaha!!!~
monday gv u c my ulser at my throats~ blek~
hahaha!~
JaSoNTan90
Sei panda..
I reli pain till shout help lo!!!
U ini orang.. BABI!!!
Post a Comment