Thursday, May 28

0525

| |


Birthday eve..


Noon..
After coll-first day of year 2 2nd sem we went to tsquare..


On the way..
Due to the first day 8am of class after holiday..
Look at my face-showing tat I'm not enough sleep.. XS


My classmates celebrated bday for our may's babies..


From left- Rane, weiwei..
From Right- Me n Charis..


People who went to celebration..







*Thx to my lovely classmates.. :)


At night..
Went to Bianco with hao n jianlong..
I went for a hair cut while baby for perms his hair..


cutting..


Firstly the ppl drying up my hair to this~
But actually the hairstylist not calling her to drying it like this but is forward..
Errmm.. suit me??
I think its make me look abit round.. -.-


The hairstylist drying it again..
My hair shouting: help, so hot!!!

While the other side..

Funny n Cute~
I think he will kill me if he know i post this out.. :P

After finished was 11pm..
Baby bought me a cake.. luckily we found a bakery haven close yet..


Mightnight..
Baby
, jlong n my family sang a birthday song for me when it is almost 12am..
Y not 12am? bcz my parents say they wan to sleep~ haha..



*I had took photo with my dad n mum.. But my lovely mum not allow me to post out.. she say she not pretty tat night.. haha :)

After that went for eat.. bcz too hungry..


*Thx baby do so much for me..
<3



0 comments:

top
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space