Thursday, May 28

0526

| |

Birthday day


Noon...
After college went to 1u for movie with hao..
N have another 2 cuties allow to follow us but stay in the car..


Helping.. driving.. xD


Not enough tall..




N him..~~

Aftet movie hao bought this for me n him.
Ours favourite food..



Night..
At night we need to go tenji which at soho KL for dinner celebration with my best buddies..
Before that i would so surprise tat my naughty him rush to Sunway to collect my presents in a seconds of time.. lol..
I know is bcz he know that i wish to get it on tat day so he rush to there n took it..
*thx baby.. love u..

While waiting hao to pick me up..



Tenji

Me n him..
Ignore the hand..

They are my buddies...

Some presents from my beloved friends..

From baby.. A puzzle of me n him.. :)


This is from panda, mc, jason tan, wei2 n irene..


ym n yan


This from naughty kerlee n yao..


Can u see the similarities?? kerlee n yao are genius..
How can they find it?? Look alike like my 3 little pigs..
It is not a bear.. is for bottle's cover.. Soo cute~

My best buddies yoyo n myen I'm waiting u.. haha.. :p


-----------------------------------------------------

I love my family..
I love baby..
I love my friends..
A lots of Love~
I reli appreciated what u all did for me..


Love Love Love Love Love

2 comments:

top
kerlee28 said...

haha.. actually,that is home made by us!! wahahahaha..*evil grins*
aiya,"got heart sure can find it de"..
:P
hope you like it lar...

love~

Brenda said...

of course like it.. n used it ledi.. haha XD

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space